'Keeping it Central' Study Material
The following subsections contain the study notes and the leaders study guides for the 'Keeping it Central' bible study series. If you are not sure how to print double-sided, see this guide.
Leaders Study Guide
Forms and Information Documents
- Youthwork Annual Consent Form 2011-2012
- Sunday School Consent Form
- Gift Aid declaration Form
- Volunteer Unregulated Service Application Form (ref Pers 55)
- Volunteer Regulated Service Application Form (ref Pers 60)
- Volunteer Service Agreement Acknowledgement (ref PERS 25(1))
- Volunteer Enrolment Process and Checklist (ref Pers 43)
- Unregulated Volunteer Recruitment (ref Pers 44)
- Volunteer Enrolment Process and checklist for catering Service (ref PERS 43-1)
- Application Form for Regulated Service (ref Pers 1)
- Volunteer Service Register - lead contact persons (ref Pers 34)
- Guidance for PVG Service Applicants (ref Pers 30)
- Guidance for generic catering regulated services (ref PERS 59)
- Care and Protection Recording Template (ref PERS 49b)
- Whistleblowing Policy and Procedures (ref PERS 17)
Morning service: 10:30am
Evening service: 6:30pm
Additionally we have mid-week prayer meeting/bible study or Home Fellowship.
Central Baptist Church is one of Dundee's City Centre churches, located on Ward Road, in close proximity to Dundee's "Howff" Cemetery and the city's main Post Office.
CBC Church Office,
9A Ward Road,
Scotland. DD1 1LP
All correspondance should be marked for the attention of the appropriate person or ministry/team.
tel: +44 (0) 1382 201255
(9:00am-1:00pm Mon - Fri)
Contact via web form